Sunday, May 25, 2008

*sigh*

Meh. So anyways. Continuation of earlier. So yeah, more stuff since then. Apparently my friend has cancer. Nice, ay? So yeah...I mean, I didn't think it had bothered me so much, I was actually wondering why I was taking it so well then my stomach starting hurting really bad and I got sick ~_~ So apparently I don't think I'm worried about stuff but it seems to physically affect me. =\ I can't even tell anymore. I'm already stressed about so much shit...it's like, just one more thing to add to the list. So yeah, I'm really worried about it. She's such a good person yet she always seems to go through the worst situation imaginable. Ah well. That's life I suppose. I'm trying to keep my mind off it for now, hopefully she'll be fine. She's stubborn as hell, so I think she'll be okay ^_^

Anyways...yeah...blah. I don't really feel like writting anything...I wonder if Scott ever got time on his phone...meh...it almost seems pointless since he leaves on the first...but oh well....*SIGH* Blah. I don't know what I feel like doing right now. There's nothing really...it's just..boring...and late....but I don't feel like going to sleep just yet...want to listen to some music before I get ready for bed. Otherwise I'll just sit up thinking about everything half the night. I really can't afford to do that since I have so much stuff to do tomorrow. My sister is doing her birthday party thing tomorrow since she didn't have time last week due to different evening events. Also there's a church memorial day thing...yep. Church food. I'm all over that most likekly. So yeah, anyways. I'm about ready for bed I think. I'm pretty tired from the day's events.

So yep. Later.

No comments: