Sunday, May 25, 2008

random shortness

Hm..I'm trying to keep up with this alittle more, just to vent...

Have you ever noticed how music can enhance a mood you're in? Like, I listen to alot of love songs and sad music...Maybe that's why I'm always so depressed >_o; It's like I have a certain view in my head of the way things are suppose to be, yet they never seem to go that way. I live in a fantasy world ~_~

Anyways, I have work again next week =D This is awesome. If I keep getting little jobs like this that are only two days a week I should be able to afford to go see Scott and actually have the time to go for four or five days ^_^ Way better than just two days. I would be highly disapointed if that's all the time I got to spend with him. Though the money situation in general pretty much sucks...I'll only be getting around $120 a week...meh. It will take me a few weeks to have enough to go. I was really hoping to have a car to go there with...But I won't -.- And I'll have to take a bus, it's cheaper than going by plane. Ah well...

So let's talk about a few things that have been making a bit depressed besides that.

Even though I probably said something about them in the last blog.

Okay, so I've always had alot of guy friends, I don't get along with girls so well. So yeah..I've had alot of guys hitting on me and what not and it's just getting really fucking annoying. It's like, god, seriously, back off -_- Everyone knows I'm taken so I just feel like it's disrespectful. Ya Know?

But yeah. okay. I decided against talking about it for now. I'm busy. So yeah. Post again laterz =D Ciao.

No comments: