Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Past the Point of No Return

Has your head ever been cluttered with different thoughts that you couldn't even think? Mine is. Meh. I'm so rediculously stressed out about things that do and don't matter. I'm too young to be so worried about different things.

Anyways, I'm just pretty much sitting here listening to songs from Andrew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera. I like the music n_n I pretty much just love Symphony music ^___^ It's so soothing...at least I think so. I really need to start digging out some old musicals...Hey. I'm a classy girl u_u

So yeah, I work tomorrow. Thank. God. Seriously. I needs me some dollars. ahaha. So yeah. It's only for two days supposidely. I really should be home right now asking/begging my mother to drive me to the whereabouts of this place so I can find it in the morning. I have to be there at nine. Honestly, I don't even know exactly what time of work it is. So yeah. I really should get these detals ahead of time. Ah well. Stuff happens. Really. So anyways...

Scott's coming to the USA =DDD I'm pretty excited about it. I'm just hoping I'll be able to spend more time with him than just a weekend. u.u; I know that would be quite disapointing to him. Plus, like, yeah. I want to. ^_^ He really is great, I just wish he wouldn't be all non-shalant er whatever when I talk to him ._.; Or when I say certain things. I guess that's just what I get for not saying it for a few months. I just get confused sometimes...And I don't like saying things unless I really feel them, ya know? Plus when you do say it it just makes it all the more special ^o^ *sigh* Anyways...Yeah...

I finished Elfen Lied today. It was good...Not nearly as messed up as School Days however. It's insane. Seriously. Watch it. ahaha. I was about to spoil it slightly but than I backspaces >D EVIL ME, HUH? Guess you'll just have to watch it. Btw. People. Look up "When I'm not near the girl I love" from the musical Finian's Rainbow. I love that movie clip. It's cute. For an old movie. Still love it.

So yeah, also..I'm on an all veggie-fruit diet. Even though I just cheated alittle bit on it >_> I won't go into detail on the cheating though. ahahaha. I'm trying ^_^ Only drinking green tea and water..mostly green tea though. I really really would like some meat something right now. Seriously. Btw, how the hell do people wear those ear headphone thingies? They hurt my little ears ;_; Ah well. That's what I get for having small features ._.; I say they're cute =DDD Oh oh, I get to stop by Brandon's work today and get a samich. Hooray for Samiches! =DD Frickin' special super awesomeness! ^_^ Ahaha..So yeah...

Anyways. I have my license now. Also my GED. I got a really good score on it too ^_^ Hopefully I'll be starting college within the next year. That'd be sweet. Not looking like the fall though, unfortunetly. u.u; Ahwell, I'm done ^_^

No comments: