Wednesday, November 21, 2007

You know after I posted that last post I got beat up but a few moments later? Yeah...sweet huh? Anyways....So yeah =D

Life is okay, I'm in school. fun fun fun... I really want to read "The Plague"; it actually looks pretty good...

Did you know?....

My WPM is 78? Damn bitches, I rock.

I don't have diseases...Yet.

I'm not pregnant. It requires sex >_>

I've gotten the highest scores on my tests in school EVER. Again, I rock.

I have constant dehydration issues.

My boyfriend is a wonderful artist and I wish to eat him.

I believe all flowers should be sharp. Seriously, it's like "Happy Mother's Day!" *stab* xD.

Whenever I'm on my perd I'm super horny all the time. Seriously. I'd so jump you.

I have lots of homework to do. That means bye. =D

Alottarandomness. :D I like this color. Perty. Eat more cashews.

No comments: