Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hyper...

So yeah, now I'm hyper so I can ramble on about life and such...so yeah...I have a decent boyfriend now ^_^...well...more than decent....until recently I had always just gone out with whomever asked me....so this was a bit different..since I didn't really know if they liked me or not...meh...but they do ^_^ So all is well....unfortunetly talking to him has seemed to be a bit of a problem the last few days...hopefully something can be done about that though, I always get all depressed when I can't talk to the person I'm with ._.' I should try to find things to do, but instead I just sit around and sigh. ~_~ I think it's an american thing. Anyways....so yeah ^_^ I'm happy...currently... Just kinda letting life be life....if that makes sense o_O; Thinking too hard can make you all depressed...since...life is kinda full of disapointments and what not...but yeah ^_^ Happy. yep. Good....hnnn n_n....

No comments: