Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kitten? hmmmm??? *nudge nudge*

So I haven’t written on here in awhile. Things are going well. I’d have to say I’m still happy ^_^ I’m quite unhappy about the whole ‘cat’ situation. I mean, come on man, at least let me have a gerbil ._.’’ I just want something that’s fluffy, I really don’t understand how that would be such an immature thought. It’s like, once people grow up they forget what it’s like to be young. I’ll never overly mature. I’m perfectly capable of reasoning like an adult, I mean, I am one! Lol. However, if I want a damn gerbil, I want a damn gerbil! Don’t treat me like I’m some little kid. Honestly, I don’t feel like it’s necessary to even ask. I should have stood my ground in the beginning of it all and established my maturity before I started acting like a retard, lol. Oh well.

It kinda makes me feel shitty knowing that he doesn’t really have much respect for me. (at least this is how I feel). I guess, still, it’s my own fault. I really don’t want him to think I’m irresponsible. I’m not, honest to god! I know how to set priorities and I know what needs to be done! (one in the same :p) But yep, that’s what’s on my mind at the moment. I did feel it was necessary to ask him before getting a cat though. It does live a lot longer than a smaller animal and requires much more accommodations I suppose. But saying no to a gerbil? Come on! u.u *sigh* Oh well, I’ll get him on it one day! Another thing…why the **** can’t I buy an xbox? I’m a gamer too, damnit! Don’t tell me what I can and can’t buy just because you want to own it. We’re a team, right? Oh, another thing. You’re still listed as “divorced” on myspace. Wth? I would have thought you would have put “in a relationship” by now… ._.’ I should just be satisfied with being on the top, ne? lol. Silly really….bah…you don’t pay much attention to myspace anyhow…

Well, I have my school graduation thing to go to this Friday. Woot…finally finished e_E (btw, thanks for keeping me in line, regardless of my obviously being capable of doing fine on my own, mfft! >_>) I’m not really looking forward to going. I don’t want to drive there. I hate driving to places that I haven’t driven to before! It really makes me nervous. Not to mention I’ll have to drive to my mom’s afterwards. I’m seriously considering leaving earlier to drop the car off at my mom’s and taking public transportation the rest of the way… esh… So yep. Man, I’ve really been missing my the old chat days lately! Shuichi, facking talk to me >_< A lot of friendships have been lost in time… it’s very regrettable… *siiighhh*

On to the new! Oh man, Resident Evil 5 is awesome! Played through it with muh man :3 Unfortunately lately he’s been consumed by Fallout 3… *sigh* Please baby, please! Play it on Veteran with me D: … >_> So yep. I think this will conclude tonight’s blog entry. I’m thoroughly satisfied with my thoughts :D rawr… >.>;; heheh…

No comments: